Often we think about vases solely as vessels to display fresh flowers – and it is nice to bring some of outdoor nature inside! But they are so much more.
Some vases are beautiful just on their own. Or you can fill them with fresh leaves, bamboo, succulents, evergreens, dried branches, or silk flower arrangements.
Vases come in just about any size, shape, color and material. A large floor vase can become a focal point for a room, while smaller vases can be the final touches that subtly finish off a room’s beauty.
– In the living room or great room, to create a focal point
– In the foyer, to make an opening statement for your home
– Around the tub, to make your bathroom feel like a luxury spa retreat
– On the mantle, to add dimension and symmetry to your architecture
– In the dining room, to anchor your table beautifully
– In the bedroom, to add interest to your bureau or chest of drawers
One of the best things about vases is you can easily change where they’re placed in a room and change what elements they hold to update a room for every season.
Vases work alone or in groups of two or more, placed close together. They look great when paired with a chair, occasional table or work of art in a complementary style, shape, color or finish.
Add a smart finishing touch to your interior design plan this season with beautiful vases.